Ecolabelled ready-mixed grey hand filler with high build, ideal for smoothing out decorative plasters and rough surfaces.
This filler is applied to walls and ceilings, both as a first leveling layer or as finishing layer where the finish (eg fleece) allows this. Combine with one of our finer fillers as a top layer if a very smooth finish is desired.
Use Dalapro Max where a high filling power is required such as:
- Structural and decorative plasters
- Glass fabrics
- Concrete, aerated concrete
- Sand-lime brick
- Gypsum, plaster blocks and drywall
Dalapro Max can also be applied to wall and ceiling paints (mat and satin) that are firmly attached.
Do not use Dalapro Max as a joint filler.
- A grey low shrinkage hand filler
- For walls and ceilings indoors
- For new construction and renovation
- Provides a surfaces ready for painting
- Nordic Ecolabelled
Primer the filler layer before painting or wallpapering.
Click here to download the technical data sheet »
Do you want to know more about which filler you use best on a certain surface?
Click here to download the productguide »