- Free Shipping (BE & NL) From 50 euros
- The professional's choice
- Best Prices
- Top Brands
Toupret Granirex - Powder
Renovation filler powder for manual outdoor applications. Enriched with short fibers for better adhesion and increased resistance.
Also granulated to mimic the structure of cement.
GRANIREX® is applied to untreated or painted but absorbent surfaces, dry or damp, but not dripping.
- Concrete, aerated concrete
- Mortars and cement fillers
- Concrete blocks
- Fiber-reinforced and rub-on to a grain structure
- 3 FINISHING LEVELS: rough, tight and grained
- ADHESION: on untreated and absorbent painted surfaces dry or damp
- RUBBABLE to a granulated structure: rubbable between 45 minutes and 3 hours
- Pleasantly processable
- PROGRESSIVE CURING for 2 hours
- UNLIMITED LAYER THICKNESS: as filler
All common exterior paints: thin-layer, semi-thick and thick-layer organic paints and waterproofing systems.
|Use:||Flatten, fill and repair|
|Mixing ratio:||17% of water for filling and repairing (or 3,4 L of water for 20 kg of powder)
20% of water for flattening (or 4 L of water for 20 kg)
|Processing time:||2 hours, progressive binding|
|Recoverable:||At least 24 - 48 hours|
Read or write a review