Dupli-Color Alkyton Rust Protection Lacquer
Dupli-Color Alkyton Rust Protection Lacquer is a rust protection paint system that functions as paint, a primer and a protecting coat that also protects against rust. In the liquid-corrosion-inhibitor technology (LCI), a special system of integrated additives has been developed. These completely enclose the structures of the surface you want to paint and thus form a chemical connection. By this, the continuing oxidation stops and achieves a durable rust protection.
Dupli-Color Alkyton forms an extremely flexible paint surface. It can be directly applied on grates, steel, primer, wood and well-adhering old paintings. For indoor and outdoor applications. For special surfaces, such as zinc, aluminium, stainless steel, iron metals or other smooth surfaces, we recommend to prime with Dupli-Color Galvinol Zinc Primer.
- Urethane-modified alkyd paint system.
- Contains rust protecting pigments.
- Free of lead and chromates.
- High flexibility and resistance to shock by changing.
- temperatures or deflection.
- Generates a long continuing protection against weathering on the surface.
- High Gloss finish, except for the colour 9005 Deep Black Matt.
Click here to download the technical data sheet »