Glue kit based on MS Polymer for bonding of many materials inside and outside.
- Bonds without primer on almost all materials used in the construction industry, such as aluminium, galvanized and stainless steel, zinc, copper, natural stone, concrete, brick, HPL panels, treated wood, gypsum, glass, various synthetic materials, etc.
- For interior and exterior use
- Gluing of panels and elements in the interior and ceiling construction: wall cladding elements and ceiling panels (interior), isolation panels (mineral wool, wood-wool cement & plastic foams, PUR, PIR, PS)
- Wooden & plastic laths, ornaments, frames, doorsteps, window sills, skirting boards, roofing elements...
- Gluing and fitting of safety glass in the banking industry and fitting of cable ducts, mitres in aluminium windows, mirrors etc.
- Can be used for bonding materials in the automotive.
- Secure environments (i.e. prisons, hospitals, ...) where the sealant is hard so it can’t be picked out by hand (not for external glazing applications!)
- MS-polymer based adhesive sealant
- High initial bonding strength (‘high tack’)
- High final strength
- Bonds also with slightly moist supports
- Does not cause any corrosion in metal joints
- Suitable for use with natural stone
- Paintable with most water and solvent based paints
- Permanently elastic
- U.V. and weather-resistant
- Good resistance to finger picking (you get a seal which is harder to pick by hand)
- Phthalate free
Paintable with most water and solvent based paints. Can be painted wet on wet. After 48 hours, the surface must be cleaned first before it can be painted. Pre-testing is necessary. Alkyd paints require an extended drying time.
Click here to download the technical data sheet »