In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Entrepreneur: the natural of legal person affiliated with the Stichting Webshop Keurmerk and providing distance products and/or services to consumers;
- Consumer: the natural person not acting in the exercise of his/her profession or business and entering into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Distance Contract: a contract in which, up to the conclusion of the contract, exclusive use is made of one or more technologies of distance communication within the scope of the system organised by the Entrepreneur for distance sale of products and/or services;
- Technology for distance communication: a means to be used for concluding an agreement, without the consumer and the entrepreneur being together in the same place at the same time.
- Cooling-off period: the period during which the Consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal;
- Right of withdrawal: the option for Consumers to withdraw from the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Day: calendar day;
- Continuing performance contract: a distance contract concerning a series of products and/or services, for which the offer and/or purchasing obligation is spread over a longer period;
- Long-term data carrier: any means that allow the Consumer or the Entrepreneur to store information directed to him/her personally in a way to make future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information possible.
Conformity and Guarantee
1. The Entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the contract, with the specifications listed in the offer, with reasonable requirements of usability and/or reliability and with the existing statutory provisions and/or government regulations on the day the contract was concluded.
2. An arrangement offered as a guarantee by the Entrepreneur, Manufacturer or Importer shall not affect the rights and claims the Consumer may exercise against the Entrepreneur about a failure in the fulfilment of the Entrepreneur’s obligations based on the law and/or the distance contract.