If you have an account with us, please log in.
Dont have an account? Register
deverfwebshop respects the privacy of all users of its site and shall ensure that the personal information you give us will be treated confidentially.
We use your information to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will use this information only with your permission.
deverfwebshop will not sell your personal information to third parties and will not sell to third parties who are involved in processing your order.
deverfwebshop uses the collected data of its clients for the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information to process your order. To make shopping at deverfwebshop as pleasant as possible, we store with your permission your personal details and details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website.
- We use your email address to inform you about the development of the site, special offers and promotions. If you no longer appreciate it, you can unsubscribe at our website.
- If you place an order, deverfwebshop keeps, if desired, your data on a secure server. You can create a username and password so that you don't have to re-enter your name and address, telephone number, email address, shipping and payment information with each new order form.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us improving our site to further develop and improve. If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether your name or other personal information is mentioned. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish your personal information.
- If you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask your name, address and email address. This information is used to perform action, to contact the winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing efforts.
deverfwebshop does not sell your data:
deverfwebshop will not sell your personal information to third parties and will not sell to third parties who are involved in processing your order. Our employees and our third parties are required to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
The consumer has the right to check and change their data at any time. This can be done by logging in via 'My Account'. Consumers can go to 'personal data' check all data and, if desired, change.
Our customer service will help you further if you need information about your data or if you want to change something.