Sigma Colour Tester Set Trending Colours 2022 (3 pack)
Colours and the way you combine them define the mood of your interior. For this reason, the 60-30-10 principle was developed. The principle is built on a colour plan based on a combination of three colours. You predominantly use a neutral colour (60%), with nuances in a second colour (30%) and accents in a third colour (10%). This way you can create harmony in your home.
This sample pack consists of the following colours:
- Olive Sprig (PPG1125-4) - thé Sigma / PPG trend colour of 2022
in combination with:
- Candlelit Beige (PPG1207-1) & Ancient Copper (PPG1063-7)
- Candlelit Beige (PPG1207-1) & Oyster Shell (PPG14-13)
- Imagine (PPG1094-6) & Yellow Coneflower (PPG1209-5)
- Lotus Petal (PPG1073-1) & Peace (PPG10-28)
Excited but not sure if these trend colours would suit your interior? Then these colour test packs are the solution to find out.
- Matt finish.
- Easy to apply.
- Size: 250ml.
- 2 m2 to 2,5 m2 per coat.
- Surface dry after 1 hour, recoatable after 4 hours.
- For indoor use only.