- Free Shipping (BE & NL) From 50 euros
- The professional's choice
- Best Prices
- Top Brands
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:30
Sigma Silicat Topcoat Matt
High water vapor permeable waterborne façade paint based on sol silicate for outside.
Suitable for facade finishing of old and representative buildings, residential and industrial buildings where high water vapor permeability is required. Particularly suitable for facades of buildings that fall under monument protection. Can be used on mineral surfaces such as brick, sand-lime brick and cement-based plasters. Maintenance of existing finishing systems based on silicate and synthetic resin dispersion.
Suitable as a final layer on exterior wall insulation systems.
- Electrodes insoluble with the substrate. However, an electrifying surface is not required
- High water vapor permeability (Class V1 according to EN 1062-2)
- Excellent rainproofness (Class W3 according to EN1062-3)
- Mineral appearance
- Low dirt adhesion
- Decreased growth of microorganisms
- Excellent UV resistance
|Coverage :||5 - 8 m²/L|
|Gloss level:||Sol silicate|
|Drying times:||Dryed out after: 4 hours Paintable after: 8 hours|
Read or write a review