Sigma Siloxan Hydrophob Aqua
Waterborne hydrophobizing agent based on amino-functional siloxane compounds and
For hydrophobicizing absorbent mineral surfaces such as brick, sand-lime brick, concrete, aerated concrete and natural stone, as well as facades that are finished with cement plaster.
- Removes the capillary effect of porous mineral building materials
- Makes stony building materials water-repellent on the surface, so that rainwater cannot penetrate and the outer walls retain their insulation value
- Through treatment, oily contaminants, such as exhaust gases from
cars and emissions from heavy industry, no impact on the facade.
- Prevents frost damage, pollution, salt rash, algae and mold
- Does not color building materials
- High permeable to water vapor