- Free Shipping (BE & NL) From 50 euros
- The professional's choice
- Best Prices
- Top Brands
Sigma Siloxan Hydrophob Syn
Solvent-based hydrophobic agent based on oligomeric organosiloxane.
For hydrophobicizing absorbent mineral surfaces such as brick, sand-lime brick, concrete, aerated concrete and natural stone, as well as facades that are finished with cement plaster. Protects buildings against rain for a long time and inhibits the release of water-soluble salts (wall salt).
- Removes the capillary effect of porous mineral building materials
- Makes stony building materials water-repellent on the surface, so that rainwater cannot penetrate and the outer walls retain their insulation value
- Prevents frost damage, pollution, salt rash, algae and mold
- Does not color building materials
- High permeable to water vapor
|Coverage :||Can only be determined on the basis of a test, since the substrate must be treated until saturation has been reached|
|Gloss level:||Solvent-based oligomeric organosiloxane|
|Drying times:||Dry: 8 hours|
Read or write a review