Sigma Siloxan Topcoat Matt
Highly water-permeable water-based façade paint based on silicone resin emulsion.
Suitable for façade finishing of old and representative structures, residential and industrial buildings where high water vapor permeability is required. Particularly suitable for facades of buildings that fall under monument protection. Can be used on mineral surfaces such as brick, sand-lime brick and cement-based plasters. Maintenance of existing finishing systems based on silicate and synthetic resin dispersion.
Suitable as a final layer on exterior wall insulation systems.
- Highly permeable to water vapor (Class V1 according to EN 1062-2)
- Excellent rainproof (Class W3 according to EN 1062-3)
- Mineral effect
- Decreased growth of microorganisms
- Does not require a primed surface
- Excellent color retention
- Also suitable for lime plaster, because of the high CO2 permeability
- CoRI report (ref. SIGMA.RES / ES2502) in the context of research project "restoration of exterior walls"