Sigma Siloxan Topcoat Quartz Matt
Highly water-permeable quartz-containing water-based façade paint based on silicone resin emulsion.
Suitable for façade finishing of old and representative structures, residential and industrial buildings where high water vapor permeability is required. Particularly suitable for facades of buildings that fall under monument protection. Can be used on mineral surfaces such as brick, sand-lime brick and cement-based plasters. Maintenance of existing finishing systems based on silicate and synthetic resin dispersion.
Suitable as a final layer on exterior wall insulation systems.
- Highly permeable to water vapor (Class V2 according to EN 1062-2)
- Excellent rainproof (Class W3 according to EN 1062-3)
- Mineral effect
- Decreased growth of microorganisms
- Does not require a primed surface
- Low dirt adhesion
- Excellent color retention
- Excellent for imitating kalei effect