Sigma Sigmafloor Aqua Satin
One-component, satin-gloss water-based floor coating for interior use, based on acrylate copolymer.
Suitable for finishing floors that are subject to light loads.
Sigma Sigmafloor Aqua Satin is used for finishing floors that are subject to light loads.
Can be used on floors of hobby rooms, warehouses, storage corridors and technical rooms.
- Water dilutable
- Easy processing
- Good coverage and optimal color retention
- Fast drying
- Two coats can be applied in one day
- Easy to clean
- Not suitable for permanent water pollution
- Applicable to existing, intact, non-flexible coating layers based on epoxy, polyurethane, water-based acrylate and alkyd resin
- Good chemical resistance (see Sigmafloor chemical resistance list)
- Not resistant to plasticisers from car tires
- Depending on the usage load, scratching will occur to a greater or lesser extent