- Free Shipping (BE & NL) From 50 euros
- The professional's choice
- Best Prices
- Top Brands
Sigma Sigmapearl Clean Matt Colour
Only available in S 2010-G50Y.
Please check the colour on the picture.
The waterbased wall paint based on acrylic dispersion can be used on mineral substrates such as concrete, cementitious panels, masonry and plaster.
In addition, the low odor product is suitable for painting over old wall paints.
Finally, it is easy to process and gives a very nice end result.
- Very easy to clean
- Resistant to water and grease: Very little absorption of dirt
- Combination of a high esthetical finish and a high functionality
- Low sensitivity to polishing (wet and dry)
- Resistant to scrubbing after complete drying
- Resistant to waterbased disinfection tools
- Can be used as primer and last layer
- Very easy to handle
- Not very porous, the first layer has no negative influence on the waking time of a second one
- No inconvenient odour, possible to use the rooms again immediately after painting
- Solvent- and plasticizerfree: VOC < 1g/l
|Surface:||Mineral substrates (concrete, cementitious panels, masonry and plaster), old wall paints|
|Coverage (m²/l):||Practical: 8 - 10|
|Based on:||Solventfree and plasticizerfree acrylic dispersion|
Read or write a review