Trae Lyx Project Lacquer
Trae Lyx Project Lacquer is a water-soluble 2-component lacquer on a polyurethane basis. The lacquer has a very high wear and scratch resistance and is suitable for the finishing of wooden floors and stairs that are subject to intensive use. It is available in full gloss, satin and matt.
- Due to its extreme resistance to wear, scratches and chemicals, Trae-lyx Project Lacquer is highly suitable for sealing wooden floors and stairs in public buildings such as gyms and shops.
- Optimal wear resistance, scratch resistance and chemical resistance.
- No yellowing and low-odour.
- Suitable for light, dark and coloured floors.
- Dries quickly and is easy to apply.
- Contains little solvent.