Trimetal Permacryl PU Primer
PERMACRYL PU PRIMER is a covering base layer for carpentry and various surfaces inside and outside, based on an acrylic urethane binder.
Can be applied on various surfaces such as:
- Wood and carpentry
- Plasterwork and related
- Galvanized steel, non-ferrous metals
- Hard PVC
- A long open time so that larger surfaces can be treated with a nice finish
- Dries quickly with good hardening. This offers the possibility to apply 2 layers per day
- Applicable to old cleaned and sanded alkyd layers
- Unsaponifiable. This offers the possibility of applying directly to alkaline surfaces such as plaster, brick, concrete, etc.
- Can be coloured in the same color or approximate as the finish